About the Surveys Tool
Surveys are used to obtain feedback and seek opinions regarding various
subjects and/or course-related items. Surveys are not graded like course
quizzes and exams.
Accessing the Survey Tool
- Access a course.
- Select Course Work on the course menu.
- Select Surveys
- The Survey page opens displaying any surveys your
instructor has prepared.
- Responses: Number of available responses and number of times you
- Survey Title: Select the title to open the survey.
- Availability: Your instructor can leave a survey available all
semester or set due dates.
- Exit: Exit the survey without saving results
- Save / Submit: Save answers and return to continue at a later date.
(Note: if an end date is added to the survey, you will not be able to
access the survey after that date.) Or, select Submit to submit your